Projects in Programming Languages: Ruby, Python, Java
If you want to be a professional programmer, you’re going to want to be well-versed in three of the most financially reward programming languages in existence: Ruby, Java, and Python. These three languages comprise some of the most popular web app frameworks, and are used in some capacity in just about every website. In this project-based course, you’ll learn how to leverage these languages to build fully-functional web apps, and start working towards a programming career.
- Access 90 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work through projects based on real-life problems
- Get 2 free e-books to walk you through Java & Python
- Use documentation for each line of course code so you can always reference it
- Build a stock price analyzer & Mortgage Amorization Schedule calculator