Microsoft Project 2016 For Beginners: Master the Essentials
Microsoft Project 2016 helps you develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage your budget – everything you need to supervise a project. Used by many organizations across many industries, learning this software will set you apart from other candidates for similar management-minded jobs. This course assumes it’s your first time using any version of Microsoft Project, and will take you all the way through to the advanced stages.
- Access 63 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Install your own copy of Microsoft Project 2016
- Use Touch, Task basics & Project Options
- Create a Workspace, use Toolbars, Ribbons, & the Status Bar
- Understand how to track costs, track a project, budget, & report
- Explore Subtasks, Dependencies, Deadlines, Resources, & more