Learn by Example: HBase – The Hadoop Database
For Big Data engineers and data analysts, HBase is an extremely effective databasing tool for organizing and manage massive data sets. HBase allows an increased level of flexibility, providing column oriented storage, no fixed schema and low latency to accommodate the dynamically changing needs of applications. With the 25 examples contained in this course, you’ll get a complete grasp of HBase that you can leverage in interviews for Big Data positions.
- Access 41 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a database for your application using HBase
- Integrate HBase w/ MapReduce for data processing tasks
- Create tables, insert, read & delete data from HBase
- Get a complete understanding of HBase & its role in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Explore CRUD operations in the shell, & with the Java API