iOS 9 Development in 10 Days Flat
This course teaches the fundamentals of developing iOS applications using version 2 of the Swift programming language. The course consists of 10 units: the first six cover the Swift language itself, and the last four concentrate on the core view controller architecture of an iOS app. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to write iOS applications that use tables and hierarchical and tabbed navigation, and understand the principles behind developing any iOS application.
- Learn to build iOS apps by mastering Xcode
- Follow along w/ a case study on NoteTaker that shows the full development of an app from start to finish
- Learn about SpriteKit, SceneKit, HealthKit, WatchKit, etc.
- Study data types, optionals & tuples
- Understand collection types: arrays, sets & dictionaries
- Learn about if statements & loops
- Get introduced to iOS
- Start using Swift, the key Apple programming language