Dive into After Effects 3: Flat Animation Buildup
After Effects is a premier video editing software that can help you create motion graphics, visual effects, and titles that bring extra character and life to your videos. It’s a big software, so it can look intimidating, but this crash course will teach you how to seamlessly integrate objects into your After Effects projects, and give you a great foundation to build on. Ever thought about a career in video effects? Here’s where you start.
- Access 10 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Introduce objects into After Effects projects
- Learn how to identify & animate the small details in video projects
- Animate the build-up of a Polaroid camera graphic
- Export from After Effects
- Design an object in Adobe Illustrator