Byte-Sized-Chunks: C++ Templates and the STL
C++ can be an incredibly complicated, frustrating language that can seem like it’s actively resisting being learned. This course is designed to take the frustration out of C++ by helping you solve a series of specific problems. By course’s end, you’ll be prepared to ace any C++ interview and have a firmer grasp of the language and how to navigate through its complexities.
- Access 15 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Use templates confidently in the form of functions, classes & casts
- Leverage the power of algorithms, iterators & containers in the Standard Template Library
- Understand how templates make C++ casts more powerful than C-style casts
- Power through C++ w/ simple examples & included source code